- 4 fresh roma tomatoes, sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon garlic infused extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces Buffalo Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 8 large basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) MaMa LaRosa doughball
Allow pizza dough to thaw overnight per case directions. Preheat oven to 450°F. On a lightly floured surface, stretch the doughball into a 12″ round; transfer to a pizza screen or pan. Spread olive oil over the dough to within 1″ of the edge. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Spread the cheese over the pizza and top with tomato slices, drizzle with 1 additional tablespoon of oil. Bake until the bottom is charred and the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes. Scatter the basil on top and let stand for 3 minutes before serving.